Pulau Ketam Trip

For a day trip at Pulau Ketam, my dad and I guided my friends to visit around Pulau Ketam. My parents used to live there when they were young. Of course, they were familiar with this area. It was my village where we went back to hometown when the celebration had be held.

Wow, I surprised that my friends bring few more friend who join us while we were waiting for them at Port Klang jetty. Then my dad and I suggested that we chose Speed Boat than Air-cond Ferry because it was the easiest and fastest way to reach within 15-20 minute. Just charged RM10 per adult and RM5 per child. Air cond-ferry just charged RM7 per adult and RM4 per child and took around 40 minute to reach at Jetty Pulau Ketam.

After we reached at the main jetty of Pulau Ketam, we spotted a lot of small crab in the mud and it couldn't eaten directly. When I come to Pulau Ketam, I wanted to eat " Chinese Style Nasi Lemak" which was a famous food. I told all of my friends about it. It just priced RM2. Along this way, we were walking and explored there. Anyways, my dad and I managed to show my friends about my dad(grandparent's house). Despite it had sold but that house never change a lot and remained same. 

Past one hour ,we were having lunch at restaurant and most of the dishes served which was seafood. We enjoyed to eat a lot till very full. After that, we were walking to my mother(grandparent's house) within few minute. Despite the weather was hot but we used umbrella/cap. My friends like it so much because it was an unique and special style. It can be considered as "Batik House". Anyways, my grandmother house become resort and had other house which was TT20 Resort. You book and reserve the room if you interested. Please visit at Click Here. During this trip, we took a lot of photo. Few photo would be shown as below:





























CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us