MILO Malaysia Breakfast Day Marathon

What a great weekend! Woke up at early morning! Then I prepared myself and went to Putrajaya with my good friends, Selina and Kimberly. The road was going smoothly so we reached there before 7.00am. Wah, the weather was still dark but it turned into bright day after few minutes. The time was 6.15am. Can't wait to explore MILO Malaysia Breakfast Day Marathon at early morning! This was my first time to join MILO Marathon. According to my good friends, this year was more better than last year. They told me that I was lucky to join them this year. They joined it last year so this is their 2nd time to join this marathon. Besides that, Selina's sister joined this marathon also.


Malaysia breakfast day was a slogan for MILO marathon organized the event and held at 3 cities which was Ipoh, Kuching and Putrajaya this year. So there would be more runners joined this Malaysia's largest breakfast event. I felt fresh and excited to run with thousands of runners at Putrajaya on 10 May 2015. As we know that Milo's main colour is green. There was full with green environment around Perbadanan Putrajaya. Everything was green. The scene and landscape was very beautiful so we just welfie around Perbadanan Putrajaya before the flag off at 7.30 am. We enjoyed to take many photos together. There was many people warm up first before we started our run.




Once the time was ready to start off, we gathered and ready at the start line. Wow! There was a mini helicopter who recorded us so we just waved our hands and showed our excitement. I dumped my cousin sister who took part for this marathon but I did not manage to take photo with her because there was too many runners around us. So I missed it out. Nevermind! Most of us were excited to run with our great spirit and inspiration. Most of us came from two categories which was 3KM and 7KM. We took 7KM to complete. Wow, some parents bring their kids to run together. So it was a good healthy activities for a family.




Along the road, I thought that we were last persons to run but actually there was still got many runners behind us despite we were not the fast runners. We did not give up till completed our marathon on the finish line. Graceful that we kept our mission to be achieved! Finally, we got our medals and goodies bag. As I heard from my good friends, this was more better because many free goodies in bag.


Wow! There was many MILO booth that I love to drink Iced MILO plastic cup. It makes me full. Luckily, there was not many people have to queue up to get free Iced MILO cup. So that's why my friends and I get 6 MILO cup and we enjoyed to drink. Other than that, there was different of food at the booth had been served but we had to exchange the voucher to get these free meals. Anyways, I did not get it for myself but gave the voucher to my friend, Selina who wanted it. Suddenly, we saw that many people queued so long at other booth so we wondered what was it but we follow them. We found out that 7 Eleven give away 8000 MILO Nutri G. we got a free drink per person and drank it. It was new drink to give an energy for everyone.



After that, we explored around the booth at Perbadanan Putrajaya and there got few and fun activities for people so they enjoy to play themselves. One of the activities was reimagine badminton. One more interesting thing was we took photo with the creative poster. I like it because it was very funny and nice.



 Anyways, I enjoyed to took part for MILO Breakfast Day Marathon and would like to thanks to my good friends for the wonderful event. I am looking forward to take part for next marathon. So exciting. If you guys are interested to take part MILO Marathon. Just wait and join it next year!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us