Pho Vietz, Vietnamese Cuisine Restaurant @ Atria Shopping Gallery, Damansara Jaya


On Sunday night last month [July] ago, my friends and I visited Atria Shopping Gallery at Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya. Atria had been there over the past decades. I recall back that I was young, I always saw "Atria" on the shopping mall when I passed by that place but I never visit it before. That time the building was old and not attractive place. Till it turned into the stylish shopping now already. Really drastic changes on Atria Shopping Mall. According my friend's experience, Atria shopping mall changed a lot and much better if compare with the previous one. Wow! I surprised when saw new building which was Atria Shopping Gallery. It combined with two blocks of 16 storey towers above the retail floors. The towers contain 392 units of small office suites known as Atria SOFO Suites. It was still be developed right now. Curious about it? Get more information at Atria Website

By the way, we discussed to make a surprise for our friend's birthday in advance via Whatapps before. So that why we came to Atria Shopping Gallery. At the same time, we explored Atria Shopping Gallery. There was more shop and restaurant that had been opened already. The decoration of the mall was quite nice and awesome. By the way, my friends and I discussed something via instant messaging earlier. Our purpose is to make a surprise birthday for our friends, James. So that why we came here. Anyways, my deaf friends and I were looking for the restaurant while we waited for other friends. After a while, it was great to meet my friends.

Happy to meet my good friends!
By the way, we let James make his decision to choose which the restaurant because of her special birthday in advance. Finally, he chose Pho Vietz restaurant, Vietnamese cuisine. There was a lot of people queue up at the restaurant. Just take few minutes later, we managed to get the table to dine in and of course we took a glance at the menu. I never eat Vietnamese cuisine before. So I asked my good friends which the foods should be suggested to eat. Of course, I would like to say thank you to my friends for the suggestions and Sr Martina who tried her best to help us to order the foods for us.

2 hot pots - spicy seafood and sweet bitter fish with 2 rices
Wow! The meals served and the smell come out from the food which was quite nice and make us drooling. My friend, Suyin and her husband ordered their meals set. They had spicy soup in the hot pot and caramelized fish with black pepper with per rice but they add extra rice. It supposed for per person but it was suitable and can fit for two persons and enough to eat at all. Just need to add extra rice. When I tried to drink a little of soup, it did not very spicy but just had sweet and sour mix together. It was nice to eat. At the same time all of us tried to eat this meals. Quite like it!

Pork Meat with Vegetable and Rice Set
Other meals which was pork hot pot with vegetables and rice set. The crunchy pork meat filled with the special sauce was really soft when bite. Delicious after eating. Should gave a try!

Lemongrass Chicken Noodles
Besides that, chicken noodles in the big bowl had been served after these two meals as what I said earlier. The noodle was fresh and chicken was so crunchy and crispy when bite on it! Vegetable added a bit into the noodle as well.

Vietnamese Popiah - 5 to 7 people
My good friend, Kim and I chose the meal set which was Vietnamese Popiah. We shared to eat it together. This dishes could be enough for 5 to 7 people. This dishes has different portion of foods that we need to wrap it with Vietnamese popiah. The popiah was hard and transparent. Firstly, we need to put little water on the transparent so that it would be soft and put these foods on its own popiah. The portion of foods was noodle, crunchy chicken, fresh vegetables and two sauces to dip on the popiah which was mix together. Very delicious!

Curry Beef Noodles
By the way, the curry beef noodles was served again. So all of us tried to eat it. I could not eat beef because it was not my favorite. However, I tried to eat little, just the noodle and soup. The soup was not very spicy as what i thought and expected.

Happy Birthday to James!
During the dinner, we had a great time to chat chit for sure. A lot of topic to talk and had fun together. Once we finished our meals, we wanted to pay the bill however the manager of the restaurant informed us that our bill had paid by a Samaritan. What a big surprise! 

We shocked after knew about it. Really unexpected about it. We did not know who was the good Samaritan and he leaved at the restaurant earlier. We did not have a chance to say thank you to that person in real. The manager told us that person who was a regular customer always dine in the restaurant often. So we asked the manager to thank to the person for our behalf when that person came again. By the way, we took photo with the manager together as sweet memories. Thank you to the manager who took his time to inform us about it and took photo with us as well.

We say, "I love you!" Thank you!
Despite, we could not meet the generous and kind Samaritan in real however I wanted to write here because my friends and I would like to thank you so much to the generous person for the treat at Pho Vietz Restaurant at Atria Shopping Gallery Mall in Damansara Jaya on 12th July 2015, 7pm. If this person dump to read my blog, thanks so much again. Graceful to God and May God bless you, the good Samaritan.

From my Deaf group friends!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us