Tokyo Kitchen @ Bandar Menjalara, Kepong

Happy to dine Japanese food @ Tokyo Kitchen, Kepong
On weekday, I work as usually. My good friend and I decided to have dinner after work. Long time no meet my friend. So we discussed which restaurant we would eat! Till we just looked around the restaurant in Bandar Menjalara, Kepong. There was a lot of restaurant around Bandar Menjalara. By the way, The big banner on the special restaurant attracted us to see what was inside and the menu. Finally, we decided to dine in after we took a glance at the menu at outside of the restaurant. Our stomach started to feel hungry already.

Felt like in the Japanese Culture restaurant?
Beautiful design sakura of menu - big size
Wow! We impressed and amazed with the decoration of the restaurant after the staff welcomed us to step into the restaurant. We felt like that we were having dinner in the high standard of the luxury restaurant. Imagine that we were at Japan. So funny! What else could I say? It was awesome and wonderful feeling.

Learned about how the Tokyo Kitchen started...
Best choice sushi is LONG Salmon sushi. Have you eaten it before?
Many choices... We still think which sushi is best? 
The menu had a lot of choice. The meals photo was quite attractive. Make us drooling only. We ordered our own set and two extra other dishes. Of course, we had been enjoyed to view and explore the decoration and took picture of the beautiful view in the restaurant. While we were waiting for our meals, we chat chit so much.

Six Sushi Set
When our meals served, normally we love to take photo on our meals first before we started to eat. So it was just fun to shoot it. "Just enjoy to eat the meals this moment" sounds interesting. I chose Sushi 6 pcs Set which was RM29.80 while my friend picked Roasted Chicken Cheese Rice Set which was RM28.80.

Roasted Chicken Cheese Rice Set
Magic Sushi Ball
Tataki Maguro Akami 
Other sushi was Magic Sushi Ball priced RM11.80 and one more meal was Tataki Maguro Akami priced RM4.30 per sushi. Really delicious. This restaurant emphasize on healthy meals. that's why most of the meals had no oil, less sugar and neutral salt and more protein for every meals.

Dinosaur sushi is biggest in Tokyo Kitchen
Oh yes, I recall back that we saw dinosaur sushi in the menu. This dinosaur sushi was quite big than the normal sushi. I surprised that it could be get to bite. We did not try to eat it because we ordered our own meals already. So those people who love dino sushi, you should give a try. Could not imagine how was the taste of the dino sushi! Maybe it could make you feel very full.

Beautiful deco @ Tokyo Kitchen
I was not always eat sushi or Japanese restaurant often. Definitely, I would come to eat Japanese cuisine with my friends when we had free time only. This time, we just came to eat this restaurant as we wanted to try to eat Japanese restaurant with the beautiful views.

Koi fishes
Turtle swam around the teratai flowers...Cute
This restaurant provided a private room if many people dine in the special room with nice environment. So my friend and I shocked to see a lot of gold Koi fish and turtle swam around the beautiful flower on the pool.

Cherry blossom trees @ Tokyo Kitchen
So there was few beautiful flowers floated on the pool. A lot of beautiful sakura tree around us. We imagined that we traveled and enjoyed to see Cherry Blossom Trees on the sky in Japan however we were at this restaurant actually. As we knew that, Japan got many beautiful trees. I was looking forward to travel to Japan one day. I love to see the natural scene with beautiful trees/mountains, and many more. Sounds funny and interesting. My dreams would come true one day! Need to work hard to make sure that I could see it with my own eyes. I fall in love when see beautiful cherry blossom tree photos.  It was very rare to happen in my country.

This is private room so beautiful...
I thought if my friend and I might plan special celebration for our friends. We would like to sit in the private room with the beautiful environment. For Sushi/Japanese lover, you should give a try to dine in Tokyo Kitchen restaurant if you never been there. You will fall in love with the decoration around Tokyo Kitchen. You will take many photo as what you like. If you interested to know where was the location, the address would be provided as below and want to know more about the latest updates about this restaurant, you may check the information at Facebook Page 

You love to see the beautiful decoration from Tokyo Kitchen? Come to dine when you are free
Before I wrote off this post, I would like to share with you all about the meaning quotes which was "Enjoy Life, Eat Well, Laugh Often". Quite simple!

Tokyo Kitchen
G12&G13, Plaza Menjalara,
No 1, Jalan Menjalara Idaman,
Bandar Sri Menjalara, Kepong,
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Operation hours: Monday -Sunday 12.00pm to 10.00pm
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TokyoKitchen

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. the restaurant decoration is awesome!!!
    I like reading your blog.. keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the restaurant decoration is awesome!!!
    I like reading your blog.. keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us