I won ZTE Blade V7 Lite @ Lazada Malaysia!


Wow! I never expected that I had selected to be the winner of the contest. I won ZTE Blade V7 Lite, latest smartphone which I participated in the Lazada Affiliate Contest by Lazada Malaysia. Of course, I told my family and good friends about this. They shocked, then they asked me twice time. Were you serious? I answered YES, I won! It makes me very happy because I really never expect to win a smartphone so this is my first time! Anyways, thank you so much, Lazada Malaysia where gave me a surprise news.


Definitely, I was very delighted and could not wait to receive the delivery box at the doorstep of my house. Wow! The delivery was coming to my house so quickly, just took 2 days! I surprised that the delivery service was so good. Finally, I opened the delivery box and it was ZTE Blade V7 Lite.


So I excited to explore about this new smartphone, ZTE Blade V7 Lite. I figured out that this smartphone was totally different from my smartphone due to its own perfomance and function. So that's why I enjoyed to explore about this smartphone as I was very curious.



With ZTE Blade V7 Lite, you can explore a lot of function which was a quite different from other popular brands such as Apple and Samsung. However, this smartphone was quite affordable for everyone who want to find a cheapest price and if you curious about ZTE Blade V7 Lite, you can read my previous post - click here.


You might know about Lazada which is a popular online shopping platform through Internet. Everyone love to shopping via Internet nowadays and Lazada Malaysia is a part of Lazada Group which operates in Southeast Asia. However you know about Lazada Affiliate Program? If you do not know about it, it is alright. Let's going to explore about Lazada Affiliate Program. It allows those people who have a website to monetize their traffic and earn extra income with the commission sales. As you just need to promote the Lazada products to get the commission. That's all! Simple and Easy! Anyways, you need to sign up at Lazada Affiliate Program Website first before it can be proceed.

Curious? What is this special about this program? Lazada Affiliate Program get some benefits for you and bloggers too! If you join Lazada Affiliate Program, you can gain extra money, especially if you have your own website or blog, you can promote their advertisement. Or you can join their contest to win the awesome prizes! Besides that, you will get the commission which depends on the category sales, which you choose your favorite of products. In addition, Lazada team will give the assistance and guidance for you when you need any guidance to make sure that you get maximize the earning and make a long term partnership with Lazada. Not only that, you can promote it through various marketing tools such as Facebook, Twitter and many more.

If you interested to know more about Lazada Affiliate Program, you may contact Fairul Tan and  his Lazada Team, you will know how it works out. Do not miss the opportunity to gain extra income by sign up the Lazada Affiliate Program. If you want to know more about the updates, you can check out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1424459144447035/ 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us