Jiro Shabu Japanese Restaurant @ Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya


Throwback! What a wonderful day! Took a glimpse on my watch. Oh my dinner time! Hmmm... I was super hungry! So I was hunting the food with my friend after had a great time to chat chit which was really awesome because we had a lot of topic to talk. Such a great time. Really appreciated and to be thankful so much for spending time to be with me.


 Aww! It was a quite fun time especially we had looking for which was the restaurant that we should be dine in however we had no any idea and we decided to see around the place and choose the restaurant randomly. Till the restaurant was really caught our heart simultaneously. I asked my friend if we want to dine in that restaurant. Immediately, she nodded and agreed as what I said earlier. Due to we were very hungry already. It was a late dinner that moment.

Anyways, you guys started to curious and wonder what was the special restaurant? Where we would dine in there. I was a huge fan of hot pot. I was not too sure whether you had been there or not. Otherwise, I would love to share with you guys about it. It was Japanese hotpot which called as Shabu-Shabu. It was Jiro Shabu Restaurant .Well, It located at Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya.

Pork Shabu(RM26.90)
When we stepped into this restaurant, their environment was quite ambiance, cozy and clean. I felt that the service was pretty good. However, this space was not a big spacious but considered so okay. Sometimes some of you wonder what was shabu-shabu meaning? Well, it was a Japanese hotpot where the slice of meat cooked in the pot. Almost same method with the steamboat but only different was the ingredients and soup base where we can prefer to choose.

Chicken Shabu (RM24.90)
In the menu, there was a variety of shabu shabu, such as Chicken Shabu, Pork Shabu, Vegetable Shabu, Mushroom Shabu and many more. It depends on your choice! Even many different flavours of soup base which was Clear Kombu Dashi, Clear Chicken Soup, Miso Soup, Suki Dashi Soup,Kimchi Soup, Tom Yam Soup and many more. Like to eat it? So we excited to eat the shabu shabu at Jiro Shabu Restaurant on my first time. We chose our food; Chicken Shabu(RM24.90) and Pork Shabu(RM26.90)

No worries, we don't need to share the soup because each person has one personal pot and you can choose your favorite soup. We enjoyed to put the slice of pork and chicken meat and dip it into the small hotpot and wait for few seconds then it ready to cook perfectly and could eat it directly. Of course, I never forget to dip with the special sauce prepared by Jiro Shabu Restaurant . There was different sauce could be taken on the counter with self service. If you feel not enough, no worries. You can add the ala carte menu. In fact, a lot of choice in the menu however we cannot order a lot of meals since we feel full. At the same time, the raining was heavily so non-stop. Otherwise, we took our time to chat-chit because long time we, friends never meet each other always. So that's why my friend and I were very happy while we have a pleasant and delightful dinner together.

Overall, I was very pleased to dine in Jiro Shabu Restaurant and the price considered as reasonable and affordable. It was my first time to experience to dine in this restaurant and it was a enjoyable and memorable time with my friend. Thank you so much, my great friend. Definitely, I will come again and want to try other meals at this restaurant when I am free. If you interested to know more about it. You may check it out at https://www.facebook.com/JiroShabu

Jiro Shabu Japanese Restaurant
48, Jalan SS 21/62,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 12-582 5502

Business Hours: Monday-Sunday
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
5:30 pm - 11:00 pm

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us