Score Run 2016 @ Berjaya Time Square, KL


My good friends and I were very happy to be a part of Score Run which held on 30 October 2016
where it was a successful event ever I meet. Congratulation, Score Run because they did very well. I could not deny that Score Run had been struggled to attract the runner's trust about the t-shirt issues which arised few months ago. Otherwise, Score Run gave the best explanation and reason to all runner through Facebook. As we knew that it was not easy duty but they proved that it solved smoothly. My friends and I were very proud of Score Run as we believed that Score Run did their best to make the event to be wonderful and successfully.



Anyways,we love our t shirt because it was so special and unique t shirt about our printed name! First time, we got our special t shirt after we joined many marathon before. Thank you Score Run! Finally, the event was going on as usually. It was one of the wonderful day where we really enjoyed to take part in Score Run in the early morning especially we run under the shade of towering skyscrapers and world-class hotels and conquer the city.


It held at Berjaya Time Square, Kuala Lumpur where it attracted 6000 runners who participated to run with Score Run in early morning. I spotted that all of us wore dark blue t shirt with our own name. We love to explore and spotted their printed name on t shirt which was quite unique. It was so cool!


I figured out that many runners satisfied with their t shirt respectively. At least it was pretty great than make them to be disappointing as T shirt issues as I mentioned earlier. Anyways, it was not a big deal. By the way, there was 2 categories which 6KM and 15 KM. By the way, there was several booths that we explored before we started our flag time off. Wow! My good friends and I surprise to see that this place was filled with the crowd already. Especially one of my ex colleague gave me a surprise after he spotted my name on my t-shirt because he want to recall if i am right person who he tried to remember or not. Wow! Never expect that he still remember my name. I was very happy to meet him again after I resigned job from his company. So cool!


Besides that, we explored around Berjaya Times Square before the flag time off. I noticed that food and beverage trucks which was my most favorite! Guess what? It is MILO truck that I always love to drink it because it was the best taste ever I drank! Not only me, my friends love it too. Wow! I spotted the cute mascot waved the flag to indicate that the flag off started! So cute! Many runners had an excitement and energetic spirits where they can't wait to run off at START LINE. So exciting! Joy and fun situation that moment!


Yahoooo!!! It ready!! My good friends and I run so enjoyable with 6000 runners along Time Square together. Wow! Can see a lot of blue dark theme due to our t shirt so beautifully. We kept to run however



I noticed that there was so quite slow pace and quite different when compare with other marathon where we had participated before. At least many of them would not GIVE UP to run no matter the long miles. Especially it was a great inspiration for us when saw the wheelchair put extra effort to run together. Imagine that it was not easy to overcome the challenge. Clap Clap for them who make it! Proud of them!



As Deaf/ hearing impaired disability runner, we always never GIVE UP whatever the challenge might stop us otherwise we would overcome it with our determination, motivation and inspiration. Finally, we DID IT!


Clap!! Clap!!! We finally be completed our mission. My good friends and I got our cool medal of Score Run so beautifully! Then I continued to explore the booth where we missed out in the early morning. Wow!! There was few booths especially one of the booth provided three handsome guys to be model so cool. You guys must be wondered what was it. I noticed that many girls yelled, "WOW" and wanted to take photo with them. They showed off their muscles in front of public. It was my first time to see this kind of the performance. It was the Grindz where the models to sell the products. So smart and awesome advertising! Well, Grindz was a lifestyle company promoted the high-quality nutritional products and a wealth of fitness information.


Absolutely, we love to drink the MILO from beverages truck to drink an iced MiLO. Wow! Many
people queued up included us. There was other water station where provided water and is-tonic drink to us too. Other than that, the lovely crew from Perskindol booth, promoted their products which helping runners to soothe their aches and pains. By the way, there was several gave the sponsor for this event too. Wow! Simultaneously there was a giving prize where those runners who just won 1st to 5th place and in the their categories respectively. Congratulations to those winners who got the prize.


What a amazing day! My good friends and I were truly enjoyed with this marathon, make our day to be great and amazing always. Obviously, I love to explore about this event as well. I am looking forward to join the next marathon which organized by Score Run. Thank you so much! See you again, Score Run! Can't wait to see the best event next year 2017!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us