VR Lab Malaysia launched VR Lab SS2 in Petaling Jaya



Dreaming to step into a fantastic world as your desire to be. Yahoo! Want to experience for playing games in the Virtual Reality? Can't wait to play it? Obviously, there is a highly recommendation to experience the fantastic and amazing experience in the virtual reality world. You will be in the Virtual Reality World immediately once you play it! Can't imagine how it feels? So better to try it out yourself. Then you will know!

Wow!! My good friend, Selina Wing and I are extremely exciting and delighted to experience it so delightfully and enjoyable. Thank you, VR LAB Malaysia for giving us an awesome and wonderful experience. Curious? It has located at VR LAB at SS2, Petaling Jaya where it is just opening recently. Let's going to explore about VR LAB Malaysia.


Recall back about my childhood life, I always play games such as Super Mario, ninja RPG, shooting and more games that I have played before. Since I was growing up as big, then I seldom to play games already even I become beginner again, because long time I never play games... But I have played my favorite android games with my smartphone only, sometimes. It is good for me to relieve my pressure or killing my boredom when I am free. I know that playing games that can entertain myself to be happy always.


Yahoooo!!! This is my first alternative for entertainment section when I have visited to VR LAB Malaysia. Now I can experience in virtual reality world first time. It means that I can play it in the real situation and environment. I cannot wait to play for VR games in VR LAB Malaysia, due to my curiosity!

According to Datin Shireen, co-founder of VR LAB Malaysia, it is the first ever to provide a room scale virtual technology in Malaysia. In addition, VR LAB Malaysia provides a highly interactive and immersive experience. It indicates that everyone can move with the full body movement detection sensors, room and space to move around in the room and experience the amazing and fantastic three dimensional 360 degree environment with the advanced system and device. Swinging your hands in a game of ping pong or ducking and dodging a ball. Cool! Want to give a try?

Ahh! I scare a fighter who hit me in VR boxing...Not easy to make him lose! How?
Anxious or nervous suddenly? Few of you might wonder and nervous if you do not know how to use Virtual Reality devices? No worries, the well trained coaches will walk you through a series of tutorials before you commerce your session. They are quite friendly and cheerful coaches and you may ask them for any assistance when needed. Now you can relieve! Let's going to experience it yourselves.

This is Twin VIP room
Wow!! Absolutely, it is so fun when explore how different people play it with their method and gaming style due to their movement. Indirectly, it brings a joyful, excitement and amusement in VR LAB SS2, Anyways, it is a MUST THING TO experience it out IF you never try it before. This is my first time to explore about Virtual Reality with my good friend. it is so great and enjoyable! You can book a room with how much long hour that you like to spend time on playing games in VR Lab Malaysia...

This is Single VIP room

In VR LAB SS2, it provides different room such as Single VIP Room and Twin VIP Room and the list for games which is available for these room to play such as Horror, Sports, Strategy and Action. You can rent the room for an hourly basis to enjoy the immersion experience privately. Besides that, the exciting games will be updates every week. The price list will be indicated as below.



It is funny to make me laughed when I have watched Selina Wing who is playing it in her virtual world with her sensor devices. Obviously, she enjoyed herself so much because she loves to play games as I know. Now she can experience how about 3D fantastic imagination, just like in she has absorbed into her own world. She is very cute when she focuses to play it so crazy!


What you do with the HTC Vive devices? 
First, you wear the HTC VR goggles, after you have confirmed with your friend to help set up your choice's games for you to start.




Definitely, I have started to move so freely! I enjoy to experience it myself as well. It is too real when I encounter the zombies and have to shoot all zombies as can as possible. It makes my heart to be beat so quickly when it come towards to me in the real situation. There is a several button on the sensor device which to control and manage it. So that I am getting rid of zombies where they try to bite and hit me. In addition, I notice that few people scream and enjoy to experience the most frightening and horrible in Horror! That's how we can play the games in Virtual Reality.


For those people who love games so much, VR LAB Malaysia is very suitable for them to experience Virtual Reality Games with the latest technology. It will satisfy their needs. Anyways, you must wonder if there is a suitable games for kids, adults and seniors to experience it out or not! Absolutely, VR LAB Malaysia welcome everyone to experience it regardless of age. They play it with the suitable program which will be provided. For instance, the kids can learn to draw in 3D even the full interactive environment. Especially love to walk through your 3D models in Virtual Reality? It is available too. So no worries about it! Just bring your family or friends along.


Do you want to host a corporate event or birthdays? Let them to help you to impress your guests or friends with playing the awesome Virtual Reality!  VR LAB Malaysia provides the service for you as I have mentioned earlier. So just a reserve a date and impress them. Do not miss a chance to have a enjoyable event ever you have experienced! As the result, Selina Wing and I are truly enjoying to have a fabulous and amazing experience. It is one of precious moment in my memories.


Thank you so much, Datin Shireen for taking a photo with us and give us the best memories in VR LAB SS2.


If you interested to buy HTC Vive and VR Machine (Full Set), the price is RM 13,800 meanwhile HTC Vive, the price is RM5800.

You can contact VR LAB Malaysia to get more information about it. And come to experience at VR LAB centres which is available in Klang Valley as below:-

SS15 Subang
Bandar Sunway
Manjalara Kepong
Kota Damansara
SS2, Petaling Jaya 
Wangsa Maju
Publika Kuala Lumpur

If you interested to make a reservation or any enquiry, you can email or contact them and check out at https://www.facebook.com/vrlab.experience/ or http://www.vrlab.my/ to know more details about VR LAB Malaysia

VR LAB SS2
24, Jalan SS2/61,
Petaling Jaya 
Opening hours: 10.00AM to 2.00AM
Telephone: 03-7863 0570
Email: vrlabss2@vrlab.my


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us