5th Lazada Anniversary Birthday Is Awesome! Happy Birthday, Lazada Malaysia!


Lazada Malaysia celebrated its 5th anniversary birthday and also launch a very biggest online birthday party of the year, the Lazada 5th Birthday Surprise Sale! Included the representatives from Huawei, Nestle, Microsoft, Watson, Maybelline, JBL, Drypers, Tesco, Sports Direct, Levi's, Bosch, and Tefal also offer the huge discounts for Lazada customers. They also provided a wide variety of categories including electronics, fashion, home and living, travel, toys, grocery items, and even pet goods. Check out at http://www.lazada.com.my/birthday-sale/

Why I love Lazada Malaysia?

I love to see everything are great in Lazada Malaysia! It's easy for me to follow the step by step when I want to do my payment, so friendly. I never expected that Lazada Malaysia just take 2 weeks to reach at my office so successfully because I bought things from the oversea, especially China! Then, the delivery become better and fast, make us satisfied so much! We also get free delivery when we buy from the oversea on everytime! Lazada Malaysia is great!

And COD - cash on delivery is very good idea because many young people don't have credit card. I surprised that my young cousin can buy things then the delivery man come to her home, and she just paid cash only, easy!



Lazada Malaysia are pleased to share with you our special blogger Lazada Birthday Anniversary sale giveaway where we will be awarding prizes to up to 30 bloggers! For less than 50 bloggers, there are 1st Prize x RM300, 2nd Prize: 3 x RM200 , 3rd Prize: 6 x RM100 .Better you attract more bloggers are joining this awesome blogger contest! Because Lazada lucky to get more than 100 Participants (30 winners), then 1st Prize : 1 x RM800 , 2nd Prize : 12 x RM300 , 3rd Prize :17 x RM150, please head to http://www.lazada.com.my/blogger-contest/ if you want!

My Top 3 Product picks from Lazada Malaysia


Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-In-1 Notebook

I always wish to own my new laptop on long time because I really need to work on my projects so easy, without always borrowing my brother's old laptop on every time. Why I want this Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series? It is touch screen laptop so cool! The hdd disk are very big space, so it is very easy to keep many family photos inside this laptop! It is also lighter, make me want to be easy carry it to anywhere!

360 Degree Adjustable Folding Laptop Notebook PC Desk Table Stand Portable Bed Tray

My back always be pain when I sit down on the chair while I am working on my old laptop, or read the internet or play facebook via iPad Mini at my desk. I wish to get a new 360 Degree Adjustable Folding Laptop because I want to lay on my bed so much when I bring my notebook. It is good useful for me and my brothers!


GoPro Hero 5 Black

My brothers really love to record the video so much! I wish to give GoPro Hero 5 for them because my family love to keep our sweet memories about our life. And we prefer to watch video via TV at the living room when cousins and relatives also join us too, make our family bond of relationship become closer so much!

Lazada Malaysia Need to Improve A Main Issues

Lazada need to be alert with the refund issue because they never tell anything or how to get refund or when we can get it, that is why many customers not happy. Lazada should put the products be available or stock out when the customer who want to make payment... And Lazada need to make the customer get to know which courier will deliver the things with the information of order tracking.

My Wish For Lazada Malaysia

Happy Birthday to Lazada Malaysia! 

Finally, many customers and I also be grateful to Lazada Malaysia because they also offer a great discounts on every seasons such as Chinese New Year, Deepavali, and many, so we afford to buy the things from this website! I wish that Lazada Malaysia can donate the money to the local orphans, disability and old people who needed the things in the future when they organise the events.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us