Nom Nom Nom Food Adventure Experience At NU Sentral Kuala Lumpur Malaysia


Nom Nom Nom!!....I have a great time to hunt and explore Food and Beverages Outlet in NU Sentral, Malaysia. NU Sentral, is the first Malaysia's integrated lifestyle and transit consumer shopping mall in Malaysia in order to optimize the changing lifestyles of Malaysian and International Travellers. It is so more convenience and strategic location of KL City. NU Sentral, celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary so they invited media partners and bloggers to #NUNnomnom nom event with the complimentary of UBER ride and treat us a day filled with food, fun and explore different foods which can be discovered at all the participating Food &Beverages tenants's outlet. It is my honor to participate for hunting the food in NU Sentral,. Thank you so much NU Sentral, for this wonderful invitation, my good friend, Selina Wing and I enjoy to hunt and explore about this first transumer (transit customer) lifestyle mall. Especially we have been enjoyed to taste the delicious meals at the famous Food & Beverages Outlet. It is really awesome and we are craving at all the foods that we have been explored for a day of food filled fun on 15 April 2017. #NUturns3 #NUSentral


Wow..Wow....We ready and start to hunt and explore the food after we discuss to choose Food & Beverages Outlets has been listed in the booklist that we have to hunt, search and discover the participating outlet such as Aroma Village, La Cucur, Pappa Rich, Teh Tarik Place, The Chicken Rice Shop. In addition, We can dine in Western restaurant such as Hoagies Hauz, Kenny Rogers Roasters, The Manhattan Fish Market, Paddington House of Pancakes and Built Custom Burgers. Furthermore, other restaurant is Korean, Japanese, Chinese and fusion dishes as B.bap Korean Food, DubuYo, Sushi Tei, Dolly Dim Sum, Franco, Secret Recipe and The Gravy Factory are included in the list of Food & Beverages Outlet in NU Sentral. Not only that, Dessert shop is La Juiceria and Milkshake Factor that we can try too. It is more fun when we discover, eat and enjoy to explore it together. Awesome! Drooling and craving at food now!

Ready to explore about my food adventure around 8 Level Shopping of NU Sentral My good friend and I are over exciting to craving at the foods because we have not taken our breakfast yet. So that's why we ready to eat it so much! Can't wait to walk and discover, eat and enjoy for the limited time. Just imagine to be with me for food hunting together! Let's Start!! Nom Nom Nom!


My first pit stop which is Aroma Village. Aroma Village serve Authentic Peranakan & Malaysia Cuisines have riched with the traditional flavours, spicy and aroma. This is one of my favorite food that my good friend and I love to eat! Otherwise, I never been to dine in this restaurant so we decide to drop and try to dine in Aroma Village. It gives me a warm feeling just like that we are in the traditional era. So Amazing! I am drooling to see my meal, Roti Jala with Chicken Curry. Very delicious and chicken curry has cocount aroma especially dip Roti Jala into the chicken curry which brings out the savory and aroma immediately. Definitely, I love this so much. Honestly, I am very delighted to eat this because long time no eat Roti Jala. Meanwhile my good friend choose Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik. I have tried to taste it a bit. It is quite crunchy. Awesome!


Next, we are going to 2nd Pit stop, Dolly Dim Sum. So surprisingly when see this restaurant have always packed with many customers and full. Even there are so many people queue up to dine in at Dolly Dim Sum. Dolly Dim Sum is one of the best Halal restaurant in KL city thus all food is HALAL food so that's why many MALAY customer are very excited to taste the special Dim Sum where they never try out before. So we grab our chance and try to taste the traditional Dim Sum in the traditional Chinese Tea House as we heard that it always get a lot of positive review and get attraction from different races and foreign tourist. It is worth to wait a bit in order to get the popular Dim Sum to bite. Dim Sum is truly watermouthing and has original ingredients.


My good friend and I try 2 sets of Dim Sum which is Har Gao Dumpling and Yam Croquette. Other set B are Siew Mai Dumpling and Dolly Mozza Roll. I enjoy to eat Har Gao has a classic prawn and softness of prawn to be bite easily and Yam Croquette has filled with diced flavoured meat, mushroom and peas. So it is very soft, flavor and has savoury Dim Sum. Especially, Siew Mai Dumpling has tender chicken and prawn siew mai steamed with mushroom meanwhile Dolly Mozza Roll contains beancurd skin rools stuffed with prawn and melted mozzarella These Dim Sum is quite delicious and crunchy. Love Dim Sum so much!


Yahooo!! Nom Nom Nom...My good friend and I continue to search and discover another Food & Beverages Outlet as we want to complete our treasure food. Once we discuss to choose which is our 3rd Pit Stop, we make a decision to choose the drink to cool our thirsty that moment. Wow!


We manage to find La Juiceria shop, there are so many types of Fruits that we can select the cold pressed raw juice or cleanse packages. It is truly natural fruits, has no any preservatives, color and chemical flavours.
 

Thus, it is healthy drink and it is very suitable for us to boost the mechanism in our body. I am so happy to drink this fresh fruit so enjoyable. It is so fantastic when drink the cool fruit slowly. La Juiceria has a small space to sit and chat chit but the environment has decorated with the creative wallpaper so beautifully.


Guess what? where are we heading to? The next turn is to drink the dessert shop so unexpectedly. Obviously, we want to taste how is the sweet drink! We go to Milkshake Factory as our 4th Pit Stop. Wow! I surprise when see that there are over 30 Shakes of the choice or create my own shake is available to purchase too.
 

Otherwise, My good friend and I choose two kinds of shake such as Mango Mania and Banana Nutt. When I drink Mango Mania, the taste just like a lot of milky but very nice to cool my thirsty and I become more happy after taste the sweet drink. So sweet! Meanwhile I try to taste my friend's shake, Banana Nutt, it is sweet, thick, creamy and has Banana aroma so nicely. By the way, we enjoy to drink the perfect mixtures of the Milk Shake. Yummy!


Absolutely, my good friend and I are Japanese Lover and craving at Japanese Cuisine this moment. So we select and spot Sushi Tei to drop and dine in Sushi Tei which is our 5th Pit Stop. Sushi is of my favorite food. My friend love Sushi also. So we decide to choose Sushi as our meals which is Kirishima(18pcs). It has assorted of Sushi that we consume it so slowly. The environment is quite ambiance and cozy. Anyways, I start to feel very full but we still want to try one more Food & Beverages Outlet for dining in! So we are very hurry to find the last restaurant to explore!


Finally, my last Pit Stop is at B.Bap Korean Food. We order Seafood Pancake and Kimchi Jiggae (Beef) as our dinner and it is the best and very watermouthing. There is so many people especially foreign tourist who love to dine in at this restaurant. Once we make a decision, we still have not try all Food & Beverages in the list due to the limited time. However, our stomach almost burst. We are very full already. Yummy!! Nom Nom Nom!!!!


Overall, we are truly enjoyed to explore, discover and eat in NU SentralIt is my first time to experience the amazing adventure with my good friend. It is really Awesome and Great ever I experience! Just like we are in Amazing Race. It become one of my precious moment in my memories. Definitely, my friend and I will come to visit NU Sentral when we are free. As we love to shopping in NU Sentral. Once again, Thank you so much, NU Sentral for giving us a FANTASTIC experience and excitement. Lastly, I would not forget to say thank you very much, my good friend who join me for food adventure together.
Happy Birthday, Nu Sentral!  

When you want to pay a visit or getting there to NU Sentral, you want to use UBER it will make your transport to be more easier. Especially you are getting rid of the frustration and spend less time trying to find parking and more time to enjoy for shopping and dining in the lifestyle mall.


Good News! You can use the code as WOANKOON. You will save your budget when heading to NU Sentral. It is valid for new user especially you can ride UBER for FREE rides! Do not miss to explore a plenty of Food & Beverages and Window Shopping Outlet in NU Sentral. So Cool!

Get to know more about NU Sentral, please log on at www.nusentral.com or follow the latest updates at http://www.facebook.com/nusentral 

NU Sentral Shopping Mall
No 201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
50470 Kuala Lumpur

Operation Hours
Monday to Sunday
10.00AM- 10.00PM

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us