Original Cake 源味本鋪 @ 1 Utama, Malaysia


Yummy! In Malaysia, Original Cake is very most popular and current trend where it get a very overwhelm response from the public. Till until now everyone want to grab the opportunity to taste the best sponge cake, which is from Taiwan. Obviously, I wanted to grab my chance to taste it since I have not been to Taiwan before. Definitely I am very delighted when know that Original Cake Malaysia have launched their 5th Outlet which located at One Utama Shopping Centre, Petaling Jaya on 17 June for the grand opening. There are really many customers queued up in order to get FREE Cake as I heard about it on that day. Anyways, my one of wishes become true finally. Thus, I come to pay a visit in One Utama and take my golden time to explore about Original Cake few days later. Thank so much, my good friend who accompany me to buy it because I am really wish to eat the sponge cake so very much. My last weekend is quite awesome. Thank you to my good friend, my day to be shine so brightly. That moment, my heart is so happy. Just like to get what I want, it is quite wonderful feeling. To be happy is simple.


Anyways, I love to tell you about my experience to explore about Original Cake. Once, I can smell the aroma of Cake so greatly while I have walked around the Original Cake Shop. Luckily, there are not so many people who queued up so long. As I heard from my friends and relatives, they have to wait till 1 or 2 hours before they get the cake. However, this moment, I just need to take time, maybe around 15 minutes only. I am graceful to buy a delicious of soft cake in short time only.

First, you need to be queued up when you want to buy the original cake!
Do you love to eat Cake? This place is a must thing to visit and get the original cake as you love. According to the Original Cake Story, it is originally from Taiwan where Tamsui Old Street and waterfront is the popular tourist attraction due to historical stories and beautiful sunset and famous for the snacks at Tamsui street. Therefore, many tourist love the sightseeing. As Original Cake is a freshly baked Cake with the traditional recipe and it combined with modern concepts in order to get a good health. Overall, you do not need to fly to Taiwan to taste the freshly sponge cake. As it is available in Malaysia marketplace already. Curious? Just come and buy it if you interested to eat on your first time! So what are you waiting for?



It is more interesting especially when my good friend and I enjoy to witness to see how the staff performs his work to put the giant cakes in the big oven and takes it out when it has baked fully then lifting the cakes up and turning the cake. After that, he measures the giant with the ruler before start to cut the giant cake to get the same balance and size. Next, they put that cake in the packing. The packing bag is so cute and quite nice. That's why we can see how they perform their work to bake, cut and pack the cake. So enjoyable!

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
In fact, it is so tempting! I can't wait to bite this cake! Original Cake has offers two flavors such as Original and Cheese currently. Other than that, Frozen Chocolate also available to sell but limited for 200 boxes per day. A variety of flavors such as Spurted Chocolate, Healthy Dried Longan, Almond and Nuts, Cranberry and Banana Milk will be launched in the future. The limited price for Original - RM15 (Original Price RM18) and Cheese - RM20 (Original Price RM23) respectively.


Well, I just buy one piece of Original Cake for my family and me! Well, the texture of Original Cake is quite plain and softness. It has a simple ingredient for example; it has mixture of fresh eggs, milk and flour otherwise the taste is quite delicious, not very sweet. It is perfectly best taste to bite! Even I can smell the savory and aroma of this cake. It can be stored for in the refrigerator for the maximum of 3 days. Love this sponge cake so much. It makes me want to eat it again and again! Truly have a great experience!




Overall, I think that it is quite delightfully to bite this Original Cake due to the low sugar and leads the healthy concept and it is very ideal for everyone and absolutely whole family may bite the softness of sponge cake together so enjoyable. Furthermore, the price is very affordable. If you want to taste and bite Original Cake, just pay a visit at several outlet which is available. You can buy the cake for your family and friends when you drop at Original Cake's Outlet. You may check out at http://www.originalcake.com.my/ and get the latest updates at Facebook Page

Credited by Original Cake's Facebook
Original Cake One Utama
Lot S12lb, 2nd Floor,
One Utama Shopping Centre,
No 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama, 47800, Petaling Jaya

Contact Number : 012-237 8696
Business Hour:10AM to 10PM

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us